Al-Bashir Academy Terms and Conditions
- Students are prompted to arrive on time for their lessons, with the right equipment. If students are late then the time will not be covered, as there can be other lessons taking place after. If your teacher is late, they will make up the time lost.
- Lessons are based on 1-hour blocks, where 45 minutes is pure academic learning time and 15 minutes will be used for starters, plenary’s and gathering resources for students.
- Payments are to be made on a weekly basis for the agreed amount in the agreed method. Fees are non-refundable.
- In case of non-attendance, a- 24 hour notice is required by phone or text. If 24 hour notice is not given then the lesson will be charged at the agreed rate. Al-Bashir Academy understands that you may fall ill on the day, under which you will be required to inform us before the lesson begins. If you fail to inform us up to half an hour before the lesson begins then you will be charged at the agreed rate.
- Students should remember that they are here to learn and excel in their studies, hence should be behaving respectfully and sensibly at all times. Any misconduct against any teacher or student can result in removal from the lesson and in certain circumstances dismissal from Al-Bashir Academy. In any instance fees will be non-refundable.
- Students should remember that DISCIPLINE is the KEY TO SUCCESS.
- Any form of rude behaviour or aggression towards any member of staff of this institution will result in immediate dismissal. Any fees will be non-refundable.
- Any damage to the premises or contents by students are the responsibility of Parents/Guardians. In such instances you will need to pay for the cost of repair or replacement of items.
- Al-Bashir Academy reserves the right to increase fees at any time with a prior notice of a week. This may be in the case of advancement to the next stage of education. (e.g. advancement of a student from year 6 to year 7).
- In the case of advancing from one year to the next, there will be an annual price increase upon the agreed rate.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed inside the classrooms, especially during lessons.
- Chewing gum is strictly forbidden. Students must spit out chewing gum before entering the premises.
- Students are not allowed to use their mobile phones in any circumstances. This includes listening to music/nasheed through headphones etc. If an emergency arises, parent/carer should contact the Academy on 0113 249 8061 or send a text on
074 8787 9898.
- It is the students’ responsibility to complete their homework and bring it back on time. Students will be provided with a homework diary and is their responsibility to record the homework task. Parents should check this and ensure students completes their task.
- Students will be rewarded to play games at the end of their lesson providing they have followed the instructions of their teacher and completed all work (including any homework).
- Exceptional behaviour and outstanding performance made by students will be recognised and in some circumstances rewarded.
- If the student has any medical conditions please inform us on the enrolment form. The information will be kept confidential. This will help us to ensure students’ well-being whilst studying at Al-Bashir Academy.
- Any data collected or provided by you related to any students will be used confidentially and will not be shared with any third party. You reserve the right to ask for this data and for this data to be deleted.
- We would like to reserve the right to use photographs of students and their work to be used in marketing. If you prefer not to be included in these photographs, please inform us on the enrolment form.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change when required. In the event of an update to these terms, you will be informed and will take immediate effect.
- Continuing to study at Al-Bashir Academy means that you accept the up to date terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will come to effect upon enrolment.
- There is a £10 enrolment fee made payable upon enrolment.
If you have any queries/suggestions don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.